Frequently Asked Questions.
- What is the distance for the SkSprint 10k? 9.7km>
- Are runners required to take a headlamp? NO.
- Will there be aid stations? YES -There are aid stations at 5.5 and the finish.
- Is there First Aid help out there? YES – our first aid crew includes staff trained in wilderness first aid and they will get to you where ever you are on the course. The emergency number to call is 0409 047 714. If you are in trouble and need help – please call this number. PUT it in your phone prior to the start of the event.
- What time is the Presentation? Presentation will start at 3pm. The presentation will be at Howitt Park- on the finish line.
- Can you post my prizes out if i am not there? – No sorry – we do not post prizes out. You may have a friend collect them just after the presentation. Uncollected prizes go back into the prize pools..
- Will there be bins on the course? YES – at the aid stations – please use them.
- Do I have to wear my SKYVEST? YES – its part of the Skyrunning experience – embrace it!
- Can Spectators go to the top of Clearspot YES!